|6:1 7:1 8:1
|100% Polyester Fiber
|25 ft And Custom
|6 inch/150 mm
|Endless Webbing Sling
Endless Round Sling
Endless round slings are the most basic and versatile type of round sling.They are made of load-bearing core and protective jacket,which provides a layer of protection over the core polyester loops,and the its abrasion will not reduce capacity.And this jacket is color coded by the capacity and also has black strips for better knowlage of which sling to be used in particular applications.
The design of endless type is to extend its working life,because the point of contact can rotated with each use,and thus reduce continuously pressure over one fixed point
1.Color-coded to international standard for indentification of lifting capacity
2.With special thickness jacket and sleeves extend working life.
3. Each black strip is equal to 1ton capacity, it is easy to differentiate sling capacity.
4.WLL and length is clearly printed on surface of sling.
5.Bearing point can be roated for longer working lift
6. The lifting capacity will not be affected if the core load bearing loops are not damaged
7. 100% polyester has less than 3% extension at rated capacity, and will return originally length, and 9-12% extension at break.
8.Clearly tag with serial number and a copy of certificate together with one sling.
9. Working temperature range: -40 -100 .
When using round slings always:
• Store and handle roundslings correctly.
• Inspect roundslings and accessories before use and before placing into storage.
• Follow safe slinging practices, as given overleaf.
• Position the bight for choke lift at 120°(natural angle).
• Apply correct mode factor for the slinging arrangement.
• Use protection (to avoid cutting, friction etc) and fittings which allow the sling to form smooth radii.
When using round slings never:
* Attempt to shorten, knot or tie roundslings.
* Expose roundslings to direct heat or flames.
* Use roundslings at temperatures above 80°C or below 0°C without consulting the supplier.
* Expose roundslings to chemicals without consulting the supplier.
* Shock load roundslings.
* Use roundslings with cut or damaged outer covers.
Selecting the Correct Sling
Roundslings are available in a range of materials and sizes in endless sling form. Select the slings to be used and plan the lift taking the following into account: Material - polyester is resistant to moderate strength acids but is damaged by alkalis; polyamide (Nylon) is virtually immune to alkalis but is damaged by acids; polypropylene is little affected by acids or alkalis but is damaged by some solvents, tars and paints.
Capacity - the sling must be both long enough and strong enough for the load and the slinging method. Apply the mode factor for the slinging method. For use at temperatures exceeding 80°C or below 0°C refer to the suppliers instructions. If the slings are to be used in multi-leg arrangement the angle formed between the legs should not be less than 30° or greater than 90°.
If abrasion, heat generated by friction or cutting from edges or corners which may damage the sling are likely, select a sling fitted with additional protective sleeves and/or use suitable packing. Storing and Handling Roundslings Never return wet, damaged or contaminated slings to storage. They should be cleaned with clear water and dried naturally.
Sorry, the delivery failed, please check and resubmit!OK!
Thank you! your cantact letter has been sent! We will cantact you as soon as possible!Try Again